All of our patients are entitled to:
1. Information concerning their current dental health.
2. A clear explanation of recommended treatment alternatives that may be available and the consequences of no care.
3. Quality of care equal to the standards of care for the profession.
4. Advance knowledge of the estimated cost of treatment.
5. Treatment provided with respect, consideration, and confidentiality.
6. Answers to questions about their treatment.
7. Give consent for procedures to be performed.
8. Confidentiality about their medical or dental health and information contained in their patient record.
9. Incremental treatment with total care as the ultimate goal.